Canadian Wedding Photographer in Marbella

As you may have noticed by reading elsewhere on my website, I am moving back and forth between Canada and Spain these days! If you are planning your wedding in Spain and looking for a wedding photographer in Marbella, check out my new Spanish photography website at http://mayanphotography.com

I am in Marbella now, and ready to shoot your beautiful beach wedding on the Costa del Sol!

My availability for 2013 is as follows:
March, April, May and June - Booking in Marbella, Spain (Booking now)
July and August booking in the Fraser Valley, BC. (Booking starts April 15th)
September and October - back in Marbella

I am still specializing in high quality photography for short, small and intimate weddings and events (generally defined as 4 hours or less)! Please ask for my full package list for more information.

Comments