Lisbon in 48 hours


The kids had a week off school and I got to escape for 2 nights to Lisbon to visit a friend! That's the second time in 8 years that I've had 100% kid-free time for more than 24 hours in a row! I need to get out more. lol




Compared to where I live in Spain, I noticed it was more colorful, many buildings were covered in tile, and it had a lot more graffiti.








Coming from North America where everything is so "new", Europe often feels like a movie set to me. Somehow the city felt older than Marbella. Maybe it is. I'm not up on my history!






There were so many pigeons on these buildings I couldn't capture them all! You can see a lot on the balconies, but this isn't all of them!


I love how one bird is sitting backwards to the others! 


We spent the second morning walking around the graveyard, which was fascinating and somewhat creepy at times (a few coffins were visible). I will do another blog post on it because I don't want to overwhelm this post with grave photos. Stay tuned for that one!



The famous tram line #28 (above) and helper tram (below)


This was the most amazing pink sky!!



That's all folks! Hope you enjoyed the photos!

Back to ALL POSTS